Monday, April 20, 2015

Bacchus Break Silicone Wine Glasses

I have to admit I was very excited to do this review. I love wine and I love to travel. I'm always hiking or going on some little excursion. So, I need things that are lightweight, portable, non-breakable, and easy to care for. Bacchus Break stemless wine glasses fit that bill.

The first thing I did when I took them out of the box was throw them. I'm sorry, but I just couldn't resist. I had to make sure they held up to their claim of non-breakable. All the photos you see are taken after I threw them So, after throwing them around and up against the wall and on the rocks outside. I washed them and let them air out for 24 hours as the manufacture suggests to get rid of any residual rubber type smell.

Then the fun began. I tested them with every kind of liquid imaginable. I had wine, juice, beer, soda, and water. I took them here there and everywhere. They are fun to use. Just be careful, and don't do I like did and grab them by the top. I went too quickly to grab it and reached at the top and ended up knocking it over. Hopefully in the future they will weight the bottoms down a little more to help clumsy people like myself. Of course their motto is "Because drunk people drop shit!". You gotta love a company with a sense of humor. So, I guess in all reality they had me in mind when they made them. I have to admit they were a bit strange at first but the more I used them the more I loved them.



Other things I like about them are:
* They are %100 freezer and dishwasher safe
* They help reduce landfill waste
* They partner with 1% For The Planet
* They have a no hassle money back guarantee



Bacchus Break Silicone Wine Glasses make great gifts. I already have some people in mind for Christmas and birthday presents. But shhh, don't tell them that!

No comments:

Post a Comment